Specification & Features
Portable model fitted with wheels and retractable handles for easy manoeuvrability
Ideal for a house, bach or business back-up, well built, quality product,
- Continuous AC output 5.8kw – Max 6.5kw
- Brushed Alternator, 2 pole, 3000rpm
- Single phase designed for NZ conditions
- DEK F460 series engine direct injection diesel 458cc (13hp) open frame air cooled 12-volt electric start, battery supplied, trickle charging capable
- Integral fuel tank – 12.5 litres. Fuel consumption: approx, 1L per hour at 4kw’s usage approx.(the average household is about 4kws)
- Voltage meter and 2 x 3 pin plug outlets
- Pressurized oil feed and oil filter and low warning red light
- Weight: 108kg
- Dimensions 800mm x 500mm x 700mm
Would recommend locating in a building, 80db at 6 meters, if you are using for backup power would recommend a larger battery for starting and keep fully charged
All DEK products use NTN/NSK bearings and copper windings
ISO 9002 CE
12 Months Warranty.
Oiled, started and tested in our workshop prior to delivery.
We carry spare parts and do servicing in our warehouse/workshop in Hamilton.