Specification & Features
W120 Water Pump complete with a DEK 15hp Petrol engine, pick up hose, screen and return line all supplied with a NZ made purpose built 3mm solid steel frame, drive belt and pulleys
Purpose built for pumping water long distances up to a height of 300m
Spraying / irrigating large areas, greenhouse irrigation, vineyards, orchards, fertiliser or weed killing, frost protection, boom spraying.
Made to USA specifications
Fitted with DEK Auto Lubes
Comes with pick up hose, screen and return line supplied.
All DEK products use quality NSK or NTN bearings.
12 Months Warranty.
Davies/ McEwan Style Pump Featuring:
- Alloy crankcase with stainless steel sleeved cast iron pump body, low 850rpm for durability
- 3 pistons for smooth pressure and flow
- Stainless steel pressure tank and adjustable tap
- DEK Auto Lube System Fitted
- Oil level indicator
Technical Features – Pump:
- Head Height – 300m
- Suction – 2m or up to 6m with a foot valve fitted
- 120LPM (7000LPH) open flow
- Up to 80LPM (5000LPH) pressure spraying
- 1.5″ (40mm) inlet, 1.25″ (32mm) outlet BSP
- Irrigation pressure 32-bar (450psi)
Technical Features – Engine:
- 15hp 4-stroke single cylinder OHV air-cooled petrol engine
- Electric Start/Recoil start
- Horizontal shaft – 25.4mm keyway
- 14.5hp @ 3600rpm
- Fuel tank capacity: 5.5 litres
- Weight 68kgs
- ISO 9002
- Dimensions 1m long x 400mm wide x 450mm high
Freight to Mainfreight depots.